Updated: Jun 19
Ruled by the sign : Capricorn
In astrology, the 10th house is associated with career, public image, reputation, achievements, and one's sense of responsibility and ambition. It represents our professional aspirations and the impact we make in the world. The 10th house is traditionally ruled by the sign Capricorn, which brings qualities such as ambition, discipline, and a drive for success. Here are some key points related to the 10th house:
1. Career and Professional Life: The 10th house is the house of career and professional achievements. It indicates our vocational path, ambitions, and the way we strive for success in our chosen field.
2. Public Image and Reputation: This house represents how we are perceived by others in the public sphere. It signifies our reputation, social standing, and the image we project to the world.
3. Authority and Leadership: The 10th house reflects our ability to take on leadership roles and assume positions of authority. It signifies our capacity to guide and influence others, and our natural inclination towards responsibility and accountability.
4. Achievements and Recognition: This house relates to our accomplishments, honors, and recognition in our chosen field. It indicates our drive to excel and be acknowledged for our hard work and contributions.
5. Professional Goals and Ambitions: The 10th house reflects our long-term career goals and ambitions. It signifies our dedication to achieving success and the steps we take to climb the ladder of success.
6. Father Figures and Authority Figures: This house also represents father figures and authority figures in our lives. It signifies our relationship with our father, as well as our interactions with other influential people in positions of authority or mentorship.
7. Professional Status and Public Roles: The 10th house reflects the public roles we assume and the status we attain in our professional lives. It signifies our visibility and impact on a larger scale.
What has been your relationship and experiences with authority figures or father figures in your life?
What career did you want to be in as a child? What career have you explored so far? What career currently holds your interest?
Think on your current "social standing". How has that changed in the past decade? What comes up for you the most when you think of who you are and how it feels to be in the public eye or in social situations?